Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ok i need some advice about a guy!?

ok well i just started this karate class because my little cousin wanted me to do it with her well anyway..there is this really hot guy in there to!! ha ha!! loll but hes like 3 years older than me. I'm 13 by the way.. so by habit i just kind of stare at him a lot and every once in awhile i would catch him looking at me! so what i want to know is if i should start talking to him more or what?!?!Ok i need some advice about a guy!?
I think you should try to find someone closer to your own age. When you get older 3 years isn't a big deal but right now, even one year is like a whole different world. Plus I'm guessing you're in middle school and he's in high school so.. well, let's be frank. I rememeber 13. You know what sex is. But more people he knows will be having sex than the people you know (trust me, in middle school everyone only SAYS they're having sex, but in high school a lot of kids actually do). Ok i need some advice about a guy!?
yeah, and get his number so you can text him. Or say you have a funny e-mail you wanna send him, so then you can start e-mailing him. And i'm sure if he likes you, he'd tell you soon after you start to e-mail.
i would definately talk to him to find out where he comes from so then you will have some more background info on him if you decide you want to take the relationship anywhere.
3 years is a sorta big difference. talk to him but dont freak him out, like just talk not flirt
look inside your inner heart

No comments:

Post a Comment