Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need advice about virginity!?

im 15 and a virgin, i wanted your opinions on whether its more special to keep it till your wedding night because i'm considering doing this. Everyone always says they regret losing thier virginity early, what do you think? do you think you should've kept your virginity till your wedding night?





sorry that its quite a personal question %26gt;.%26lt;Need advice about virginity!?
When you are ready you will know. It is special to wait, because then you dont need to worry as much about unwanted pregnancies... or stds.. or just getting really emotionally hurt. If you love the guy, it will be so much more special, and that you will never regret.Need advice about virginity!?
Well I'm 16 and I believe it is very smart to wait..all my friends who have had sex already have regretted it and wish they have waited. My mom and step mom waited and said it was the best decision they have ever made.I believe the longer you are a virgin,the more self control you have. It is very hard to stay a virgin till marriage, but believe me, it's worth it!
Yes. I don't regret loosing my virginity, because now I'm not as curious as I used to be. But, I do wish that I would have saved it. Never regret loosing something as precious as your virginity, unless you were forced to give it up. Just wait till your married. Most people may be like ';You're still a virgin?!';. But, who cares, most guys like virgin girls anyways
I had sex before my wedding night and i continue to do so...


I've never regretted it once, and i know i would regret it if i waited so long.


Would you rather be a blushing inexperienced virgin on your wedding night or someone who at least knows what he's doing?





But if you want to save yourself i respect you...maybe i just don't have the willpower you do...
don't lose it, it will hurt, physically and emotionally. you may have given to a guy who honestly jsut wanted to do it, with anyone. save it till marriage so you don't get diseases and have total support if you have children.
You should wait till you get married!!! Unless you want to have iit badly!!! You should just wait till you get married so you get do it the man you love and only the man you love!
I think it is special to keep it till your wedding night, even though I didn't do that,lol. I don't regret losing my virginity but I lost it at 18 so to me that's not so young.
i am 20 turning 21! and i believe in keeping everything for after marriage..better safe than sorry! everything is special in the right time...
Well im really old fashioned on this one,but its a personal choice,just dont have any regrets.
It's your choice. I say keep it as long as you can. You can never get it back. Good luck.
you should wight for the person you love .
save sex until your married.!!! it will be spoiled if you dont!!
  • lipstick stains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment