Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice about waxing and spray tans.?

Hi





I am going on holiday soon and I want to get a bikini and full leg wax. I have never done this before (I always have used the creams) but my skin can become sensitive and I am 17, (if this makes any difference) I would also like to get a VERY light spray tan. Partly because I never really tan and I don't like sitting in the sun for long.





I have a few questions.





1. How many days before I go on holiday should I get the wax?





2. And should I get the spray tan before or after the wax?





3. If I get a spray tan after the wax is it ok to do it the same day or would I get that chicken skin look?





4. If I get the spray tan before can the wax take the colour off?





Thanks xxxxAdvice about waxing and spray tans.?
1. 1 week before


2. spray tan after the wax, if you get it before when they wax you it will pull the tan off!


3. wait a few days becuase it will go into the pores and your legs will be senstive that day.


4. yes it can





also you should get a pair of exfoliating hand gloves and try and exfoliate evry day so your skin is super smooth, when skin is smooth the tan goes on alot better!! xxAdvice about waxing and spray tans.?
Not Sure..


How Long Are You On Holiday For Waxes Last A Few Weeks So Whenever Really But I Would Say Few Days Or A Week Before + I Would Get The Wax Before The Tan ++ Wouldent Do It In The Same Day Just Incase (: Have A Great Holiday + Good Luck
Waxing hurts!! It's a shame you're not 18, i'd recommend a big glass of wine first!! (Not condoning underage drinking here)





You don't say how long you're goin away for, I'd suggest to get a wax 3 days before if it's a week, and 2 days if it's 2 weeks. This allows any redness or blotchiness to clam down. And also ensures no hair will pop back whilst away!





Get your spray tan AFTER a wax. Otherwise ther's no pint in having a wax, because waxing will just take off any colour you have put on your skin. (This even applies to a natural tan)





I'd get the spray tan done the next day, again to allow your skin to calm down.





Yes the spray tan will come off if you have a wax after





Good luck!!





x
Hiya :), well i would get the wax about 3 days beofre going away (because remmeber your is not supposed to grow back 4 another 6 weeks after a wax) so i think your safe to do it a few days before. I wouldnt recomend doing the spray tan the same day as the wax as its very likly u could comr up in a rash as your skin will be irratated. Do the spray tan the day before going on holiday, but make sure u exfoliate and moisturise really well before the tan as thats what really helps it come out even with no streaks, it also helps it last longer.








Hope i helped x
  • skin cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment