Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice about making the first move on a girl?

Hey everyone, I need some advice about this girl I really like. We are both Juniors in high school. We used to talk a lot and it seemed like she figured out that I liked her and it seemed to me that she was showing me signs that she liked me. But this year and the year before we haven't seen each other that much anymore, though when we did see each other it was always her saying hi and me saying hi back, nothing really came out of it. I'm really REALLY shy. So telling her my feelings is very hard. I'm insecure about my looks and I'm not confident. I'm wondering if I should wait for next year so I can work out during the summer and try to impress her or talk to her before the school year is over. What do you think?Advice about making the first move on a girl?
Okay, the exact same thing happened to me (i'm the girl though)


I really liked this guy and he liked me too, we got on well and chatted loads, but he was so shy and stopped talking to me, I thought he hated me for like a year, he would never speak to me, I felt crap, but then he said he liked me, talk to her please, good luck :)Advice about making the first move on a girl?
talk to her now before it is too late. you maybe never get another chance and you will regret not trying and always wonder what if. go for it now just take the plunge and see what happens. life is too short.
my dear friend, you gotta talk to her right now! before its over
TALK TO HER NOW!!!! What are you waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment