Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice about a boy? pls help!?

Last night i went on a blind date which my mate had set up. When i saw the guy i didnt really think he was good looking but that dosn't really bother me if there a nice person. Anyway we went to the cinema and he ended up with his hand on my knee. Outside he put his arm around me and i wasn't sure how to react so i put my arm around him as well. When we went to the bus station we ended up kissing.


The trouble is that i have realised he is not my type at all and i was probably going along with it as i have never had a boyfriend before and it was kind of exciting at the time. I don't feel attracted to him at all but i no he likes me and he keeps leaving messages on myspace asking if i enjoyed myself and do i want his num. etc.


I will feel really bad if i tell him i don't want to take it any furthur as i know he really likes me. But i do want a boyfriend as all my freinds have one and i always feel left out.


Should i just go out with or tell him i don't want to take it any further?I need some advice about a boy? pls help!?
Well, sounds like y'all had fun but ...... you did something wrong girl . You went along with what he was doing , for example : putting your arm around him and kissing him back . Now he thinks that you want to be with him because you went along with what he was doin{arms around each other and kissing} .








Don't worry , I think all women have done this before . You just learn from stuff like this .





Now , if you don't want to be his g/f and just friends , your goin to have to let him know and get it through his head . If y'all continue to hang-out as friends , don't let him touch you and don't flirt back with him because that is just going to lead him on , and feelings are goin to get hurt .








You'd better let him know your choice asap .





You don't want anyone getting there feelings hurt .I need some advice about a boy? pls help!?
Find a new guy you totally dig.
well if you want i can be your boy friend if you want mail me at ibrahim-handal@yahoo.com plz and we will be friends
Find a guy that you really like
u shouldnt feel like u want a boyfriend jsut because ur mates hae them...and if u dont feel strangly for him...you should tell him....because it wud be easier for him after one date then after months to find out that u never liked him at all
First of all you do not ';need'; a boyfriend. You should play the field. Have many boyfriends until you get older and experienced enough.





Also, realize that (notwithstanding what moralizing society may say) it is perfectly normal for a girl to get excited with a newly met guy and want to get physical just one time. What do you thing the one night stand and hooking up phenomena are all about? Just enjoy it for what it is (after taking precautions against pregnancy and STDs). But be honest with your partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment