Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice about a crush?

I fell in love with one of my best friends, a girl. I asked her out the other day and got rejected. Things have been really awkward since. I really liked her and she really hurt me. She said she wanted to be friends and we talked normally for about a week. But it really hurt me talking to her so I haven't talked to her yet this week. She just texted me, just saying hi, and how are you. What should i do? Should i ignore her like I have been for a little while? I really liked her a lot but I really don't think she's into me at all :(.Advice about a crush?
If you don't want to lose her as a friend, text her back. Time heals everything. Right now you feel like your heart has been ripped out of your chest. All you need to do is keep your mind of the situation and move on. She doesn't like you as a boyfriend only a friend. Sorry to be harsh, but realize that you will find your other half. It takes time to find her, but you will find her. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment