Sunday, December 27, 2009

Any advice...about BF problems?

ok so I have a boyfriend whom I love with all my heart.....but I still sort of have feelings for my ex-girlfriend..and everytime I start to forget about her she comes back into my life.and I dont want to hurt my boyfriend so what can I do...should I tell him about my feelings?Any advice...about BF problems?
There seems like only two clear options to me.





1. Remember why you and your ex-girlfriend are not together anymore, and keep reminding yourself of that. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you should be with them. You will probably always have feelings for her because she was a part of your life.





2. Tell your boyfriend that you need your space for awhile. Don't tell him details at this point, because details can be hurtful. Use this time to spend time with your ex-girlfriend to see if you want to get back together. If you decide to, just let your boyfriend know that it wasn't right for you. If you decide to stay with him, let him know you have worked through your feelings.





No matter what you decide to do, for everyone's sakes, do not get involved with your ex and your boyfriend at the same time. Your emotions will get confused, and you could end up hurting everyone.





Good luck, and I hope this helps! :)Any advice...about BF problems?
i would tell him but also tell him that there isnt nething to worry about with her thats what i did cuz i had the same situation but then again if he does have to worrie idk what to tell u
First obviously you don't really love your boy friend, if you still have feelings for your girlfriend. Second it sounds to me like your bi? And that means your going to hell, just so you know!
you need to let him know now so it doesnt come back and hurt u both later.
';Just have your cake and eat it to'; ,';PLAYER!';
Yes but you should explain in full detail and make sure he listens

No comments:

Post a Comment