Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need advice about hairline (picture)?

I'm 19 and I noticed that my hair line got bigger and it just feels diffrent up on the crown of my head. Picture below, does that normal? do you think it get worse and if it does, what can I do to cover it up? or treat it??





http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v201/h鈥?/a>Need advice about hairline (picture)?
Rogain Fast!Need advice about hairline (picture)?
do not stress over this just do another style,it looks like your hair is trained to part that much so I would just tease it and flip it al back for a while go to a hair stylist and get some advice.good luck and do not worry I do not see no hair loss.
hahahah

















hahahah

















hahahah

















hahahah

















hahahah

















hahahah

















hahahah

















hahahah

















hahahah

















hahahah

















hahahah

















hahahah
could be your hair are just getting more trained to that position, otherwise female baldness is pretty easy to treat i think
Hmm yeh i see what you mean :/ i'd go to your local doctors or pharamcist they might hae some treatments for you and be able to tell you more about it (:
go t the doctor and he will give u a drug to fix it that is what i did

No comments:

Post a Comment