Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need advice about piercing!?

Hi,


I want to add some piercing on me but I cant make up my mind should I add one on my mouth or on my eyebrow and besides I want to get informed am I going to get some marks on my face in case if I want to remove it or am I not.


I need ur advice please.





here's a pic of me


http://perfekten.com/photo.php?photo=781103%26amp;member=12009Need advice about piercing!?
Labret. Can have ring or little stud. Either way, cute as hell!Need advice about piercing!?
I think you should get it on your lip, I think these look better, are less painful, and If you don't like them, heal was easier! =]
If whoever made you wanted you to have piercings then they would of decided where and put them there. Why on earth do you want to inflict pain???? And I'm sure you look good enough without them, save your money and treat yourself not pierce yourself!!!
Simple advice about piercings.








Don't.
well no matter what anyone says your piercings will leave a mark, even if you take them out. you are punching a hole in your skin, that part will not grow back. I had my belly button pierced and my skin rejected it (that happens) so I have a scar from that, then I got it done again above that scar and then I got one on my lower part of my belly button. it has been about 3 years since I have worn my piercings and they still look like open holes even though the inside is closed up. also I thought it was a bright Idea to get 5 holes in each ear becaue I thought they closed up, but they didn't! also my nose piercing, the middle is closed but it also still looks like an open hole. I would suggest trying to think down the line and see if you want to have holes in your face forever, because chances are just like me you will grow out of it and want to take them out but the holes will still be there. good luck. but if anything I would suggeest if you really wan to, do your lebret (middle of your chin, because you can always grow a little hair there to cover it! good luck
i would say eyebrow


just cause i think getting a lip piercing would be more painful.





also i think the hair on your eyebrow would cover the hole more than if it was on your lip if you ever wanted to take it out. plus if it got infected it would be less noticable on your eyebrow
Get both of your lips done.Then that way people will not have to listen to you.Two great big studs will suffice.Get them welded by a professional welder.HOT LIPS%26gt;%26lt;.Get it?.
just dont get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment