Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice about NYC!!!?

I am going to New York City in 2 weeks for my birthday. I am traveling with my 2 grandmothers and my mom. We are seeing 2 Broadway shows (Lion King and Wicked), going to the satue of liberty, the empire state building, Chinatown, and Little Italy. I need to know what the weather is going to be like, what to wear, where they have the best bargains, best places to eat, etc. Please give any advice you have!!


much love


%26lt;3 katyNeed advice about NYC!!!?
haha NYC is a great place i live there. Hmm.. Lion king is a REALLY good show. trust me you will enjoy it. the weather? check the internet. NYC has a lot of good bargains. like CONWAY. very cheap nice clothes for girls, (in my opionion.) places to eat, theres an awesome restrants that i cant name all, here follow this link; http://www.menupages.com/ ok? have fun!!! lol little italy is very intresting. GO TO KOREA TOWN!! its soo much fun, me and my friends hang there every thursday night. lol Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment