Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need advice about hairline (picture)?

I'm 19 and I noticed that my hair line got bigger and it just feels diffrent up on the crown of my head. Picture below, does that normal? do you think it get worse and if it does, what can I do to cover it up? or treat it??





http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v201/h…Need advice about hairline (picture)?
You need to do something fast.............Need advice about hairline (picture)?
Your hair may be thinning or you might be suffering from premature hairloss.





Either way it is not totally unheard of. I would recommend that you try using some hair products that replenish you hair folicals.





Nioxon hair products are world reknowned, so you may want to look into that.





http://www.nioxin.com/en/home.aspx
i think it would nice if i saw your face





but i think it looks ok, and remember this is coming from a guy so..... go figure
I would ask this question in the beauty section...
it's fine. try sidebangs. It helps a lot
i dont see anything wrong with your hair.
whats wrong w. it
YOU HAVE TO KIDDING........IF I HAD THAT MUCH HAIR.......I WOULD SELL SOME!!!!!!!
  • lipstick stains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment