Sunday, December 27, 2009

I desperately need advice about this guy I like!!! Hurry!!! Please!!!?

Ok, the guy I like is an old friend of mine but i moved to the town over so i stopped talking to him for 2 years. The other morning(4 am) he came to my house and he drove me and a friend around in his kick *** car. I sat in the front with him. He doesnt have a licence so he looked so hot while breaking the law lol. He drove home then called me and we talked for like two hours. The next night i talked to him for 5 hours and yesterday i talked to him for 3 hours. We talked about everything and he seems like the perfect guy for me. From what he says i think he might like me a little. So the question is how do i find out if he likes me for sure and how do i make him my boyfriend.....i am a really shy person so i probably wont ask him.....i think he is so hot and he is the sweetest guy i have ever met......can anybody tell me what to do.....please hurry....thanx to everyone who helps!!!!!I desperately need advice about this guy I like!!! Hurry!!! Please!!!?
Dump him, he is a criminal!I desperately need advice about this guy I like!!! Hurry!!! Please!!!?
JUST ASK HIM!!!

Report Abuse



Lol, yes u can tell he definatley likes you and obviously wants to get to know you better.. So keep doing what your doing, dont be afraid to express how you feel, just cuz he is a bad*** doesnt mean he wont open up to you.... lol another thing no body just talks for 5 hours and not like them.... he likes you TRUST me so knock him dead =)
Yeah, I can tell you what to do....I used to be that guy.....Don't get involved with him ,,,he is headed for disaster and will change his ways after alot of pain...if he is lucky





Stay in school and go to college...marry a cool educated man and laugh a lot
First off you should just breathe, It's hard letting some one know just how you feel I have been in that position before. But the only thing to do is be open and honest with him and yourself. If you like him and you are sure he may like you the best thing to do is tell him how you feel and chances are if he feels the same he will admit his feelings as well.
Sorry 2 say, but u can't make this man ur boyfriend. All I can say is that ur interested in someone who breaks the law? That's already leading down a bad road, but u like who u like. Just tell him how u feel and u only get two response back. I want to be with u or I just want to be ur friend. So u have to prepare urself for either answer. Please, stop being so into him, let him be into u just as much or u'll be hurt.
My advice to you is to slow down and think about what you want out of life. Be the star of your own life and find someone who is worthy of you. Stop loving dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment