Saturday, December 19, 2009

Help...i need some advice about a girl?

So last weekend, i took her out to dinner for valentines day and ended up making out at a party and at my house (alcohol was involved). We had lunch today and it was kind of awkward. She seemed really jumpy and she looked at her phone several times. I really like her. I think shes beautiful and fun to be around. WHAT SHOULD I DO???Help...i need some advice about a girl?
she probably just had something on her mind...





keep up the good work...Help...i need some advice about a girl?
just tell her and talk about her on what happened and it will all be a joke and tell her that you really liked it and she will digg that and just take it from there its that easy





now answer my question





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment