Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice about my sister?

ok my mom lost custody of my sister who is 17 well she lost custody of her when she was 13 and my sisters been in foster homes and lock ups until now and the state gave me custody of her....i dont really know how to handle her because she doesnt want to clean or get out of bed. she sleeps til like 4 in the day cuz shes up all night. she uses phone all night and gots crazy people calling my house and the list goes on..... what should i do now? i try talking to her but she just gets pissed and leaves and i cant ground her can I??? advice pleaseNeed advice about my sister?
Eh.... She's taking advantage of you- but she's not going to listen if you ground her. You don't have to have custody of her. If she doesn't respect you, I'm fairly sure you can send her back to a foster home. Tell her she needs to do X X and X if she wants to stay, if she doesn't do that, then i don't think you have to allow her to stay in your home.Need advice about my sister?
You are the one who is in charge so don't let her be on top pf you. First establish your rules, and if she doesn't like them you can get help from clinical counseling. Maybe she have mental problems because of the past situations.
if it is your home, you get to make the rules for the people who live there.





even if that is really hard.
Then you send her back.





Let her know that is exactly what you will do if she does not want to respect you for what you are trying to do for her.





At 17 she may be beyond what you can handle. Have you considered that?





Tough love is always the hardest love to offer.
well i say you should get her in counsiling she shouldnt be treatin u that way i know if i treated my mom like that my but would be grass she needs help
Yes, you have that right to ground her!
Tell her that if she doesn't listen, she will be grounded. Change your number so her stupid friends don't have it and tell her you will change it every time until she gets her act together.
well i think that you should tell her how you feel and say i dont like that but you have to ground her or else she'll never learn whats right and wrong and keep doing the wrong stuff. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment