Sunday, December 27, 2009

Some advice about girls...?

Here we go... I'm 15 and there is this one girl I really like, not just the short term fad thing. She isn't wildy popular or anything like that. I don't speak to her often and I don't think she really sees much in me.





Recently someone else has been talking to me and seems interested. I'm getting to like her, however I don't feel for her as strongly as the other girl.





I'm torn for what I should do here.Some advice about girls...?
If you really like the first girl i suggest talk to her more, so she gets to know you better. Being a girl myself, I think that if a guy doesn't talk to you, you just think he's not interested! And if she's not interested after that, go with the other girl, who's genuinely interested in you! movies for first dates always work.. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment