Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need advice about hairline (picture)?

I'm 19 and I noticed that my hair line got bigger and it just feels diffrent up on the crown of my head. Picture below, does that normal? do you think it get worse and if it does, what can I do to cover it up? or treat it??





http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v201/h鈥?/a>Need advice about hairline (picture)?
That's your part. And it looks pretty normal. You can part it any way you want.Need advice about hairline (picture)?
yeeeahhhh... its a part... your hair line is what is what goes around your face and to the back of the neck... ummm.. it looks fine to me.. i mean your 19 so your obviously not going bald..... so i say chill... and relax.... its all good man!
first of all that isn't your hairline, that is called a part and it is supposed to look like that. there is nothing wrong with it at all.
Number one its a part.


Try drying your hair and brushing you hair to the front.
its fine hunni dont worry


if you dont feel comfi with it brush your hair back but its fine
first of all, thats your PART not your hair line :)





and it looks normal to me :)
  • lipstick stains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment