Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Some advice about a guy..PLZ?

I was friends with this guy and we met up things went well..so we met up again. We both enjoy each others company. It went far, but not that far. He told me he likes me he leaves the ';xoxo'; at the end of msg's now unlike before. The only problem is he is the kinda guy who doesnt let true feelings show.and im not sure how things really are or how they will be..so if there are any guys who can help plz do.. tySome advice about a guy..PLZ?
Well Im not a guy, thats for sure. lol But i have been in situations like this before. Actually im going through kind of the exact same situation now. I say just play it kool right now. If he isnt willing to let his true feelings show then, it might mean that he's not as into you as you thought he was. I could be wrong, but I dont think so. Just let things keep going the way they're going and see what happens, and then make a decison based on that. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment