Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need Advice...about my best friend?

ok so i was hanging with someone i thought was one of my best friends today and i told him i consider him one of my best friends. His reaction really shocked me when he told me he has a best friend and it is not me its someone else and changed the subject. I'm kind of hurt bc i hang with him like all the time and thought we were really good friends but i guess not. Any advice? Can someone be your best friend when you are not theirs?Need Advice...about my best friend?
I don't think you should stop being his friend completely but i think you should stop telling him things you wouldn't tell other people because he most likely tell his best friend everything you told him....thats just my opinion because me and my bestfriends used to tell each other everything even if other people told us not to say anything..hopefully I helped..Need Advice...about my best friend?
Um... if that's the way he replied to it, he's not worth it. That was rude and uncalled for and you might wanna find a new friend and leave him alone. You can do better than him.
wow he sounds like a heartless dumb-***! honey! if he answered to you in THAT way without a slight consideration of your feelings he is SOOOO not a BFF! you know whats really gonna get to him? if you STOP talking and hanging out with him...then he's really gonna start noticing your friendship and missing it! good luck!





he's not wirth your time. there are other people out there that will VALUE your friendship so get out there and look for them.
you overreacting thats yo homie,even if you aint his best at least he considerin you for a friend not that i know you but any of us should consider us lucky if we got real friends
ya of cource=] just keep being his friend
You can have many friends, you understand that, right? So, if you say that they're one of your best friends, they don't have to agree with you that they are your best friend as well. So, you see that friend in a different perspective, as well as them.
Wow, I think he freaked out a bit. If you can be open and tell him that he is one of your best friends, all he had to do was acknowledge it, not necessarily say the same thing to you.





It was very rude of him to do that, in my opinion. I think you should talk to him, and ask him if there is a problem. If you show him that you trust him, then he will automatically realize that he's lucky to have you as a friend. And when he comes to his senses; best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment