Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice about c-section?

what did your c-section look like after one month after the surgery? My c-section scar is still slightly pink. Also, I am not a skinny girl I wanted to know if anyone Else's scar was warm no matter what because of where the scar is? Finally, did anyones bleeding stop and then they had a day where they had a little bight red blood and then it went back to dark red the next day???/Need advice about c-section?
My c section was fine until I went to my 6 week check up and when she looked at it a small part of it opened up.... its healed now and everything is fine. I also had my bleeding slow down and then come back. It also has to do with how much up and down you do.... sitting, standing, leaning over, bending and so on. I found on the days I had to bend over and get things I had more bleeding and darker blood. I bled for OVER 6 weeks though at the end is was really light. If your worried talk to your doctor... its always safer then sorrier!





p.s My son is 9 weeks old and my scar is dark pink and still slightly raised.... this is also my SECOND C section.Need advice about c-section?
my son is nine months and mine is still DARK.


I did notice it was warm for a while.


And as far as the vaginal bleeding goes, unless it's from a tear it's the same for natural and c section births. And it is ALL OVER THE PLACE. it's different everyday. and annoying.
I believe mine was light red, the marks left from the staples were more noticeable and red than the actual scar. It's been 22 months since I had my c/s and the scar is very light, almost silvery, and not noticeable at all, I bet yours will be the same.
i had my 1st c-section 4 years ago and my 2nd 1 year ago and it was warm for awhile, and numb when i rub my finger acrossed it i still cant feel anything there (not sure if that is normal or not). The bleeding is normal

No comments:

Post a Comment