Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need advice.. about my husband...?

My husband thinks I am addicted to yahoo answers, I think he's about to stage an intervention. Next time he brings it up how do convince him(read: deflect) that there's no need?Need advice.. about my husband...?
He's probably right and the thing is that you probably know it. Take a week break from it and you might be surprised at how much else you get done. You are depriving your husband/children and yourself of a relationship if you are glued to the computer. Also, the more addicted you are the more you will deny it, otherwise you would just get off it.Need advice.. about my husband...?
He might be legitimately concerned that you are addicted. Take the self assessment quiz attached to this answer. Take the test with your husband. If you pass, then he'll probably back off (or at least tell you what he's REALLY upset about). If you don't do so well, you'll be in a position to deal with your problem.
Get him hooked as well. We all know that YA is addictive, why fight it?


You either get him into this to or divert him with sex every time. Which is easier? If you have sex you have to shower. YA doesn't care if you play ';dirty';.
Respond quicker to his question and give him more thumbs ups and of course chose his answer as best answer more enough though they are not.
Do it at work or early in the morning before work. Never do it in front of him. It takes away from quality family time.
Sound like my situation! Bahahaha
I feel for you. I am currently going through a divorce due to my wife making fun of my avatar. People are so hurtful.
Umm... why don't you just stop going on Yahoo Answers?
Try taking a break from YA. We will forgive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment