Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need advice about the way I feel about my friend and his girlfriends! plz read?

Ok so I'm 20, I've been with my bf for 3 yrs and I'm happy with him and don't want to b with any1 else.I have a close friend that's 17 and I've known him my whole life since our families r real close. I've never liked him in ';that way'; or anything. But he's had a crush on me forever but I just don't see him in that way. But here's my problem..anytime he has a girlfriend I automatically find 100 things wrong with them. I feel like no1 is god enough for him and I really begin to hate them. Now let me makeit clear that I DON'T want to feel like this and I really wish I didn't. I would love to just b happy for him but I can't. I don't understand y I feel like this..I don't have feelings for him. Seriously the thought of kissing him is gross to me. I see him as a little brother.also I have a bad habit of making his gfs jealous...I don't mean to..it just happens. I really hate being this way. But I need to figure out y I feel like this! Any opinions/advice is appreciated. Plz don't attack me cuz I really don't want to b this way. Thanks!I need advice about the way I feel about my friend and his girlfriends! plz read?
The answer is right in your question.





He is like little brother to you. Thats the way we act when someone is going out with our little brothers.





or....maybe your just a weee bit jealous that its not all about you anymore in his eyes.





Try not to make these girls to jealous and be NICE to them even when you don't like them. If your not going to like him let him go and let some other girl who is going to cherish him HAVE HIM.



No comments:

Post a Comment