Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice about two boys who, what should I chose?

In the past I have had a relationship with both guys.





Guy 1 is very sweet, intelligent and an all round nice guy. He plays music, he is respectful however he isn't attentive. He can be very dopey, he doesn't listen or understand the more serious problems I have such as my eating problems. I admire the fact he says it straight but he isn't affectionate and cannot show any sort of emotion that may make me feel wanted or loved properly. Physically he is very inexperienced and just leaves it up to me.





Guy 2 is very affectionate. He is respectful and caring and really understands what I am going through and does whats best for me. He wants to treat me all the time and he tells me I captivate me and does make me smile. However, he isn't as intelligent and sometimes his narrow mindedness frustrates me, this however has got a lot better. I feel like he has potential because he is maturing and opening his eyes and seeing things he previously refused to see. He is physically inexperienced but does initiate things.





Now, both these guys have asked to see me tomorrow. Guy1 has asked to go into town with me and have coffee and then he is off round his mates. Guy2 has asked to come into town with me whilst I shop and then he's invited me round his for a fireworks display.





What should I do? I like both these guys. I want to date and see how it goes without hurting anybody. ErghAdvice about two boys who, what should I chose?
guy 2. why would you waste your time with a man that is inattentive?Advice about two boys who, what should I chose?
both sound like you might be looking for someone else although out of the 2 guy 2 sounds a bit better go on your date guy 2 first and if it is just terrible or doesn't feel like anything is there then try guy 1 (don't cheat!! tell him the whole thing and let him know you just don't feel like there is any potential)
Please don't beat up on guy 1 because he doesn't want to hear about your eating disorder?! What self respecting teenager wants to know all about there partner's regurgitation habits. Why not go out with both but set up different locations and times, that's what there probably doing with you anyway!
Go with guy 2 because every girl needs to know she is loved and it just seems like guy1 as no interest in your problems which most likely means that he doesn't care about you as much as guy 2 does =)
Guy2!!





cause guy one is going to his mates





whilst guy two wants to watch fire works with you





that would be so cute as well!





guy 2!!!
3sum?
the fireweorks seems cool.. I wouldnt head into town because guy #1 would be there.
Guy 2


Deffo!


BTW I wouldn't have gone out wiv both of 'em


But that's just me!
Well that one is a hard one to answer.If they both have issues then maybe you need to move on and find someone else who doesn't have issues with you and are much more supportive,caring and understanding.After all there are plenty more fish in the sea,they say.You don't have to go out with the first pick of the litter (per say).I am sure you are very intelligent person and can make the right decision.Let your heart guide you and may God Bless you in whatever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment