Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ok guy and girl advice about a boy?

okay so i am going to see this guy i like and we have to like make 6th graders welcome and I don't know how to act or what to say.......I think he likes me or this other girl which you can read on one of my other questions if you want but see I think that the girl he might like is going to be there but see I really don't like her and she acts like she likes me. What can I do to get his attention or get him to come over and talk to me?Ok guy and girl advice about a boy?
jsut say ';hey, wanna hang out with my group??';


smile and be bright and have fun!





if that other girl is around, smile and be nice to her too, even if you don't like her.





you don't want him to think you're catty.Ok guy and girl advice about a boy?
Don't wait for him...go talk to him first!
well first be sure he likes you more then that other girl


and remember


3's a crowd


if he doesn't like you as much then well life geos on


and im guessing your in junior high because your welcoming 6th graders

No comments:

Post a Comment