Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GUYS i need you advice about this?

making out and being felt up but he also wants me to feel him . how do i touch him and what does he like and not like. and ways to touch him ';there''.GUYS i need you advice about this?
what were you talking about, are you saying SEX??GUYS i need you advice about this?
Rub it outside the pants. Look him in the eye. And say, how bad do you want me right now. And then pull it out and put it in your mouth. Unless you dont want to, in which case I believe you should say, are you hard? When he says yes, knock his memeber around a lil bit!
omg please stay a VERGON TILL UR MARRIED DONT EVEN THINK BOUT TOUCHING HIM DOWN THERE UNLESS U WANT 2 HAVE SEX
I'm not really into the whole feeling thing. I mean how far are you in your relationship and how old are you guys?
OK I KNOW I'M NOT A GUY BUT WHEN ME AND MY MAN WENT TO CALI I WAS KIISING HIM AND HE STARTED GIVING ME SUGGESTIONS LIKE WHILE I KISS HIM HE WANTED ME TO RUB OR MASSAGE UP AND DOWN ON HIS THIGH AND IN BED HE LIKES WHEN I LICK HIS NIPPLES BUT I REALIZED THAT GUYS AREN'T THAT FAR FROM WOMEN AND LIKE SOME OF THE SAME THINGS WE DO SO JUST ASK HIM HE IS YOUR BEST SOURCE I HOPE I HELPED
well he is a guy so he likes all touching no matter how you do it. if your just wanting to touch all you should do is run your hand over his crotch a little. you can masturbate him if that is something you wish to do which is realy simple and realy enjoyable as well. the bad thing is if you start feeling on him he will try to work that into being more than that. if your wanting sex then go for it if not be up front with him so he doesn't get mad about it.
unless u want to have sex with him i dont recommend put ur hand near his member... all u really have to do is sound sexy :)
suck his dick its all we have or hand job or tit ****
  • lipstick stains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment