Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Advice about transferring?

I am a freshman at Boston College. I have a 3.8 GPA (history and political science major). I am relatively involved and have a 2010 SAT and 31 ACT. However, due to the economic situation I don't think it would be worth staying here because I plan on going to law school after, which would add even more debt. So, I am applying to Seton Hall University (School of Diplomacy), Fordham University looking for scholarships, and Columbia (my dream school). I'm just wondering others' opinions on the subject. Do you think it's worth staying here? (I don't really plan on going to a prestigious law school- probably Seton Hall in hopes for a scholarship or Fordham for my reach). ThanksAdvice about transferring?
Well, if you have economical problems, you can consider pursuing an online law degree from an accredited online university. I'm giving you a link where you would be able to find more information as well as apply online for your desired degree.


Accredited online universities cost extremely low as compared to regular universities. Moreover, you can study from home, saving time and many other expenses. You need to check it out. Give it a try


Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment