Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Advice about buying my first car? Help!?

I am looking to buy my first car soon but am opting for a used one. I am considering a Daihatsu Sirion or Holden Barina, which would be more suitable? Also, I have spotted a Barina around my area but it only has 2 doors and I am worried that it may get annoying. I mainly plan on using the car for myself - to drive to and from the train station, perhaps to the shopping centre and to run errands but occasionally I may need to give my siblings a lift somewhere.





So many things to consider!! I am looking to spend AU$5000 or under as this is my first car and I don't expect it to stay in 'good condition' once I start driving as I just got my license a few weeks ago.





Any other advice, tips would be appreciated.





TIA.Advice about buying my first car? Help!?
The Daihatsu is the better car. I know Vauxhall is Australian so do you have the Corsa? That is an excellent car.





These are all good but I don't know if you have them:





Renault Clio


Ford Fiesta


Citroen C2


Mini Cooper


Ford Ka


Hyundai Getz


Kia RioAdvice about buying my first car? Help!?
Make sure you check out the April issue of Consumer Reports. It gives detailed evaluations of the cars and also historical repair records. If you don't subscribe, you can get it at most libraries.
It should be 4-door, 4-cyls, not sporty. I would prefer Honda or Toyota... First time drivers usually have much more expensive car insurance, and it depends from car. You should compare insurance rates while choosing the car - for example here - carquotes.fateback.com
Volkswagen Polo. 1.9TDI





excellent fuel economy 60-70MPG
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
  • lipstick stains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment