Saturday, December 19, 2009

I would like some advice about contacting someone I had been seeing and sleeping with.?

I began seeing a guy, we knew people in common from work I felt a sense of trust. This guy definitely initiated things and pursued me, though I wanted him too. Anyhow, things were hot, positive and communicative. I guess I was being totally led on. I don't know. He would talk of us being together and intimate in the future tense ,just how great of a person I was in every way. One night things were ,intense, the kiss , stereotypical ';oh you are so amazing, ...I'll call you tomorrow...'; hello, weeks later...nothing. I did call him once after a few days to tell him about a party I had gone to, at this point I just figured things had gotten a little hectic, but no call back, a couple more days, message loud and clear. Now I just want to say, '; what happened? that was really rude. you should have just said something. You told me you were a straightforward guy! That was so rude! Don't say that I'll call b.s.!'; I guess I should not even bother, but I am just dying to say somethI would like some advice about contacting someone I had been seeing and sleeping with.?
Let it out girl... some guys are just jerks. U did the right thing. If he doe not call U again... then forget about good for nothing LOOSER.

No comments:

Post a Comment