Saturday, December 19, 2009

HELP ! Need some relationship advice about a girl?

Me and this Girl broke up because she didnt feel special with me and I didnt give her that much attention and i didnt really try to make it better for her. But now were broken up shes sees that i want to do these things and she is upset at the fact i didnt when we were together. She doesnt want me to move away and never talk to her because she wants to see if she wants to get back with me but right now she is really caught up with exams and stuff. I did do some romantic things for her {sing to her, make dinner for her, candle light bubble bath together}to let her know i Love her and i really do need her in my life. She tells me she still loves me too. I guess a year with some 1 can do that. But i feel like crap every day i wake up knowing she didnt call me or text me and i try to be understanding of her situation with work, school, and family but sometimes i feel she doesnt want to be with me anymore. Even though she never said that. What should I do to get her BACK.HELP ! Need some relationship advice about a girl?
give her time to finish her exams and then if she cant make time for you I think I would start looking for a new girl friendHELP ! Need some relationship advice about a girl?
your should probably talk to her about it and let her know how you feel.
ok heres what you do....you say this i love you with every ounce of my soul and body you are the only one that i care about no one else matters your my world your my everything i cant live without you i want you back at any cost.....that what i just though you should say to her it might help alright contact me if any thing happends











peace.... your friend's v.u.r

No comments:

Post a Comment