Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What do you think about this? I need advice!!?

I need to have carpal tunnel syndrome surgery. The hand surgeon says he'll perform outpatient surgery on Friday and I may resume normal work activity on Monday. The hand is my dominate one and I work keying on a computer all day as well as write on a call log service requested by callers. Is this normal to not have any recovery time before resuming normal work practices or do I need another Dr? I have so much pain with my hand but I am afraid of the surgery with no recovery time.





Thank youWhat do you think about this? I need advice!!?
Hand surgery is designed to make it an Instant Pain-Away. During the period you do not work between your surgery, Keep it in it's natural place (Example: Mold it as if it was to become a normal and again. So use ice all around it) and try not to move it too much.
  • beauty makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment