Friday, April 30, 2010

Please advice about my Life?Please suggest what to do?

I am owner of a web development %26amp; training company. I am a college drop out. I have taken 7 long years to build up this company in which we used to give professional training.MBA and MCA people also are working for me. my problem is that i come from a poor family and we are 8 brothers and sisters. 6 are married (4 elder and 2 younger) and me and my younger sister are unmarried and searching for the match. I am already 36 years of old. not made even a girl freidn yet


My family wants me to go arrange marriage and they have match but i don't want to marry such match becuase they are not upto my expection ( not so educated and beautiful) and i can't go for rite match (educated and beautiful girl) because if i try rite proposal people will reject my proposal. because we are 8 brothers and sister and i come from a poor family and also i am not even a graduate. My family find a girl for me and they force me to marry because i am already 36. Please guide me what to do should i marry according to my parent because i am too old and my family background and not graudate and my 2 younger brothers are already married. And how to find a rite match for me? I am totally confused about my life. One more i live alone as a PG there is not allowed any one else one more thing i don't like the PG owner it generate negative energy. I am planning to take a apartment so that i can invite friends on weekend and interact with girls or friends and sometime think managing the apartment is little difficult becuase leaning and all. due to lot of problem i am not doing good in business.


I am very negative, low esteem and not confident about my life and profession. not happy with my current situation. Please guide what to do first and step by step.


I will really thanks for the person who help me to come out with problem.





ThanksPlease advice about my Life?Please suggest what to do?
You don't have to feel ashamed for not sticking to cultural tradition or family pressure to marry. That's bondage. You should respect and love your parents, but as an adult, make your own decision, carefully. slowly, and wisely.





I congratulate you for having a successful business lasting 7 years. Yes, I say successful, because many businesses fail in the first year. This can look good to a potential wife, who wants to feel secure. It's not the college degree, but what you do with your head that counts. Not everyone is meant to go to college. I graduated from college but had chosen the wrong career, and didn't really use the degree. Still, I'm trainable and intelligent. So are you and you've proven it with the business.





Coming from a poor family isn't your fault and you are not doomed to a helpless future because of it. You're you, not your family. Each member must be responsible for actions, obtaining knowledge, right habits, good social contacts, etc.





I suggest you change the way you think; as a person thinks, so is he or she. Your life will be shaped by your thoughts: decisions, actions, and destiny. The best destiny is one that is led by the only One who knows every single detail of your life: God. He wants a relationship- not religion- with you. He made you for Himself,to become like Him. I can't help you choose a wife, but God knows who is right for you, and who can encourage you. He has a plan for your life, and also knows it's not good for man to be alone. That's why He created Eve.





God will give wisdom, peace, understanding, guidance and more, if you keep an ongoing relationship with Him, by accepting Jesus Christ into your heart. He's made a difference in my life, and is not partial to anyone. Start by praying the following out loud:





';Dear Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Forgive me of my sin. Wash me and cleanse me. Jesus, thank You that You died for me so I would have eternal life. I believe that You are the Son of God who rose from the dead and that You鈥檙e coming back again for me. I'll live for you. Help me to see myself and others as You see me. Direct me in the path You know is best for me. Lead me in Your timing to the right woman who will stand beside me. Thank you, Lord for saving me and making my life new. Amen.';





If you meant what you prayed, welcome to God's family! Now stay in contact by talking to the Lord everyday, and follow an easy-to-read Bible daily, starting with St. John. Make friends at a local Bible-teaching church and tell others how Jesus has made a difference in your life. Follow the sources below.Please advice about my Life?Please suggest what to do?
who cares if your poor. your never to old to marry. im 51 ive been maried 5 times


i sponcered 4 girls to go america. married 2 and they left me for their own kind oooopppps . i live in the philippines now and live with a girl 24 and so what . remember 2 is a pair 3 is a croud. seperated from your parents and get a girl and be with her . she wants you not your parents
I only have one step for you. Say This is my life and I and I alone will choose for and take responsibility for my life. All else should follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment