Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice about a friend acting cold toward me?

I have this friend who has recently been acting very cold and distant to me.





A bit of background info: we've been really good friends for a while (I will call her X for this), but just a few weeks ago I ended up getting into a fight with one of our mutual friends, Y. Originally X took my side, but just recently she started to get really close to Y. I don't actually care, but it's just that all of a sudden she started to pull away.





Another thing that's weird: I had kind of a mental breakdown earlier this week, and after I had an anxiety attack (that Y was there for) and confided in X about this, she almost overnight stopped being close to me. I'm wondering if she's just afraid to be around me when I'm going through such a mentally unstable time?





Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!! Advice about a friend acting cold toward me?
People come and go like actors on a stage with some parts being long and others being short--you'll know a gal/guy for 20 years and another for a day. It's all in the order of things.





That said--do not resist if a friendship is ending. Let it be. For whatever reason people decide when to end something and often don't consult you. You have to honor that and let them go.





I often wonder why so and so stopped being friends and I realized I will never know in most cases. So, I let it all be and cherish those who are still in my life as should you.Advice about a friend acting cold toward me?
Hey


i am happy i found your Question


i also get anxiety attacks


its hard for utheres who dont know what your going throu to understand


but if she dusent want to be as best friends with you as she use to i know its hard but let it go and talk to your uther friends or make a new one and if she was a true friend she wouid act like a friend to you
maby its not all that it seems. give it time let the dust settle .then see whats left... people are people ..
I would guess that she doesn't want to be friends with someone who may have mental problems. Ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment