Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice about Navy AECF (Advance Electronics/Computer Field)?

I just got a job in the AECF for the navy, however as of now im not interested in the job at all. This was the only job they offer me at MEPS, and i chose it because they made it seem as though it was my only option by saying ';the windows there don't close it'; when i asked what if i denied the offer. I ship in 10 months and i want to know is there any way i can change my job or am i pretty much stuck with this one.





My main reason for joining the military was to get my degree in order to set me up for Med School when i get out. This is why i was hoping for a HM job, so my training would be similar to my schooling; this way Im not overwhelmed with my job training and my school studies. If I am stuck with the job is it still possible for me to accomplish my goal or may the Advance training of this Job be too overwhelming.





Perhaps if someones already in the AECF could share some insight or anyone else this would be very essential to my future. Also if i am stuck with this job what benefits could come with this training; aside from the military benefits giving to any job.Advice about Navy AECF (Advance Electronics/Computer Field)?
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/navy/a/cr鈥?/a>





Liberty you have no idea what you're talking about.





HM is definately overmanned. You think they all go to iraq but only a small percentage do and of that small percentage an even smaller percentage have died so...





It's ridiculously overmanned.





I know i answered this already so i won't type it again.





GO AECF!!!!Advice about Navy AECF (Advance Electronics/Computer Field)?
They look at how many people are in the rating, versus how many they need (over or undermanned).





HM is currently undermanned, due to combat, so they should at least make it possible for you to convert. As long as the AECF field is not vastly undermanned (which it may be due to difficulty getting in)

No comments:

Post a Comment