Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need some advice about woman!?

This might seem a lil weird... But I seem to be lost here. What are woman attracted too? Whats the first thing you look for in a guy? What turns you on? Whats a good approach? The list goes on and on. What can I do?!Need some advice about woman!?
cute guys! money! nice car! big house! the usual stuff!Need some advice about woman!?
Well every women, every man, is attracted and enjoys different things. I like guys that have a great personiltly that are simlar to me, shy, or a ';bad boy'; i like it when guys take control and get there lives started. I like men who have bright colored eyes {but thats just me} a good approch towards me would be to flirt with me, and then ask me out, a turn off would just go up to me and ask me out, before you really know me.
nice looks, funny, confident, and his smile


good approach is just start talking bout interests
a great personality.Before my bo was my bo he called me one day out of the blue and asked me to go to Yosemite. At that time i wasn't attracted to him but in that day we hung out i found a great personality ..a week later we started to date and now it has been two years....If you have an eye on a girl ask her to go with you on a trip or such............. like my example...talk to her like you would a really good friend and i think things will roll from there
Money Money Money and power

No comments:

Post a Comment