Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice about a hottiee !!?

me and my friends went to the movies and as we were getting out i noticed this guy that used 2 go 2 my school and the guy next 2 him was so hot and me and my friend smiled and giggled as we went in the mall the guys were fallowing us biversa they gave us chances 2 talk 2 them but me and my friend chickend out. we know 1 of the guys myspace but we dont know how 2 approach him ?? any advice ?I need advice about a hottiee !!?
You could be like,';hey was that you in the movie/mall the other day? we thought it was you but weren't sure.';





That way it looks like you didn't chicken out.





Other than that, don't giggle and chicken out. If you like someone, just go for it. What's the worst that could happen? You're embarrassed?? Big deal. Happens all the time in life. The sooner you get used to it, the sooner you can live the way you want to.I need advice about a hottiee !!?
grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment