Friday, April 30, 2010

I Need Advice About Love...?

I'm 16 and i have no guy friends AT ALL most probably because i don't go to church ( don't ask me to go) and I am studying in an all-girls school. I live alone and I feel like having a boyfriend to care for me. can u please give me as many ideas as possible? I don't want to turn into a lesbian and i don't wanna go for matchmaking stuff ( thanks!) ...and... randomly checking out a stranger is weird %26amp; uneasy for anyone isin't it?I Need Advice About Love...?
Please believe that you are a whole person just the way you are, and that although it is great to have a meaningful relationship where you both care for each other, you will never be really happy until you realize what a powerful person you are. You are a goddess!





That said:





Give yourself permission to make mistakes with guys (I'm not talking about sex! I mean conversations).





The best way to meet guys is to do volunteer work at the United Way, or at a job--even Burger King or a Library or something.





When I was 16 I had lots of guy friends because I was just ';one of the guys';, and I didn't get asked out at all. My friends did though.





The teenage years were just practice for real relationships.I Need Advice About Love...?
Are you sure you aren't a lesbian?
you have the rest of your life to worry about men finish your education trust me men will come
try going where a lot of ppl hang out. maybe a place where ppl from ur school hang out but where there are guys too. good luck
You are asking for advice, yet you shut out all possibilities to give you advice on!!!!! What you should do, which you already answered yourself is to go into your cacoon, and shut everyone out!!! Your too young to be so grumpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment