Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice about first cars (Crown Vic?)?

Hey Everyone I'm looking for my first car... I'm definetly thinking it's going to be a used car because of the fact that I'm almost 18 and make very little at the moment. The questions I have are...





1) Are Used Crown Vic's (Interceptors) Good First Car's?





2) What Kind of Gas Mileage Does the car get?





3) What Mileage Should I be looking for when I buy the car ( I'm entirerly new to car buying so I want to make sure I'm not buying a P.O.S)





4) Any other tips about how or who I should buy my used car from would be great! :)Advice about first cars (Crown Vic?)?
Crown vics are great cars. almost every police force in the united states use them. They get good gas mileage, 22 to 24 mpg plus have some good horsepower. If you can buy one from a police auction it willl be in great shape do to the fact that the police take great care of their cars. Dont buy a cab company car, they are ragged out and poorly taken car of. Generally on an american car dont buy one with over 60,000 miles. Import anything under 100,000 is good. Just my 2 cents. Any other questions just email me, (have had some good luck with finding friends cars, if you email me where you live I could find you some good cars)

No comments:

Post a Comment