Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need advice about my relationship?

Me and my girl have been dating for 4.5 months. She just started a new job. She met this guy there. She says he is her best friend.


She said that he took her to lunch one time, but he didn't pay. She called me one day and left a voice mail '; I love you baby, but I need to tell you something, I'll talk to you about it later'; When I talked to her later she said she had talked to that guy on the phone for three hours the night before. She said that she loved me and told him that we had a serious relationship. Today she told me that she was going to the movies with him and one of her girl friends. I don't know what to do. I love her and want whats best for her.I need advice about my relationship?
that's a tough one. what you need to do is tell her how you feel. I mean that is pretty disrespectful and why can't she bring you too? Tell her that you're not feeling her being that close to another guy. Let her know that you do trust her but it's your conscience that's messing you up and you don't want to lose her. She should respect it and if she don't then it's not ment to be.I need advice about my relationship?
sounds like she is confused herself. maybe she has loved you for 4.5 months and now wants something new and exciting, maybe she has had a new connection. i think she should figure this out and be honest with you. thats nice of you to want whats best for her. good luck!
she love you and know you and other. so don't avoid her please
You're girlfriend have you hanging in limbo. She's saying she loves you but, she's spending all her time talking to and being with her friend. This guy doesn't care if she's in a serious relationship or not, he's enjoying all the attention she's giving him. You should have a serious talk with your girl and let her know how all this is affecting you. If things doesn't change then, you may have to end things with her. It sounds like the relationship is already over between you too. You'll just be making it official. This will be best for the both of you.
dont worry be happy
then go with her, why don't you get to know him too. Hey since he is her best friend, why not go movies with them then and lets all get along. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment