Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice about a guy....?

Hey guys and gals need some advice. . .well I went out with a guy back this summer but only for a few weeks, nothing long term or serious and we agreed just be friends (I think we dove in to fast and got caught up in being lovestruck for lack of better word lol) anyway we didn鈥檛 speak for these past few months and now we鈥檝e started texting %26amp; talking a little again. Anyway I know people say exes can鈥檛 be friends after a relationship BUT my question is since we didn鈥檛 really go out that long do we really classify as exes? I personally don鈥檛 think so but I could be wrong and if not is it ok that we start talking again and hanging out (as friends) I don鈥檛 want to do the wrong thing by keep trying to call him or invite him somewhere you know if that鈥檚 not right. It鈥檚 sad I know guys still stump me :-PNeed advice about a guy....?
Hun, if you want to be friends with this guy then be friends with him. You are looking for societies approval, and you don't need it. Who cares if he is an ex. How do you feel? If you are attracted and jealous than I would suggest staying out of his life unless he wants a relationship, if it is completely platonic and you only have friendly feelings, you don't need approval. You don't need approval at all. I don't understand the question. You are asking if you should be friends with someone. Or are you asking if He just wants to be friends? That you will never know. My experience with guys most likely not. He either cares for you and wants a relationship, or he is single and wants a friend with benefits, either way it is your decision to make. No one elses. I hope this helps
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment