Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need some advice about guy changes....?

Recently I have noticed a HUGE change in my boyfriend's attitude. We used to be able to talk about anything. Now it seems I can't even get an answer out of him. I ask about his college work and he says on a need to know basis. He never tells me anything about what is going on with him. How do I confront him and make him see that this change is hurting me?Need some advice about guy changes....?
Let him know how you feel. And he could just be having a hard time and doesn't want you to know.Need some advice about guy changes....?
jennywen, Hon, just sit him down and say okay honestly share with me what';s going on or I am gone !
Just have a heart to heart talk with him and tell him how you feel but not in a condescending accusatory tone or manner.
Well there is a reason behind his becoming so secretive. Does not look good.
all you can do is tell him how you feel and if that doesn't help then screw him. i'm guessing by your question that either you aren't in college or you're still in highschool. if that's that case then believe me when i tell you that going to college changes a lot of things, especially the eye's ability to wander. there are probably tons of chicks on his campus so he has a veritable woman buffet at his disposal. usually when people start shutting their bf or gf out it's because they've let someone else in or want to.
just tell him
just tell him
Well you can always try a break.
Tell him just like you did on here, If you can not talk to your guy about what is bothering you then you guys don't need to be together. If you just hold it in sooner or later you will blow, trust me, I know. Just tell him that he is changing and its hurting your feelings that things are not like they used to be.. and see if something is wrong with him, maybe something your doing is bothering him too and hes afraid to say something also.

No comments:

Post a Comment