Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice about my childs father!?

My babys father (who is black and I am white) dated casually for a few months and needless to say I have a one year old daughter. We werent together when I was pregnant and argued constantly when he came to visit after she was born. We have spent time together a few times here and there, when I visit. We do have good times and are still intimate at times...but as soon as I mention trying to work things out and be a family he runs the other direction and tells me he doesnt want to put himself in that situation. Should I keep trying..or give up. I do think it is important to give my daughter a conventional family life. All the sudden he seems caught up in being different races, but yet we were together before and it was never a problem. I live across the country and he wants me to move Houston, but am I wrong for not wanting to go because he doesnt want to be in a relationship. I am just at my wits end and dont know what to do anymore! Any advice about this situation?I need advice about my childs father!?
The best advice that was ever given to me about anything in life was ';When in doubt, keep out.'; which means if you don't understand is, don't make decisions about anything until you are very sure. In this case if you give up everything and move it should only be if everyone is going to benefit. If this is not the case stay where you are.I need advice about my childs father!?
You need to move on without him. You will only be setting yourself up for more heartache. He obviously doesn't want a relationship with you.Forget him, and don't move just because he wants you to. Stay where you are, go on with your life, and ,if he wants to be a father to your daughter, its still possible. Get things set up in court for support, and visitation rights.He can be your child's father without you being with him. Don't get me wrong, I think every child deserves to have a family with both parents, but, in this case, I cant agree with that. Its not gonna happen. Good luck
why did you post this again? you still looking to justify or waiting for someone to agree that you should go? not gonna happen baby doll, you know you dont need to be in this relationship.......love yourself and your kid enough to say no this man, i know its hard kiddo but stop trying to justify this you were just bootty that happened to get pregnant and keeps allowing him to come back , move on and forward
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment