Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I neeed advice about a boy.?

okaay so i like this boy and everything and i think he knows because i have told him befor and everything and i dont no if he get like if i really like him or if i was joking and i need to tell him some how but i dont just wanna come out and be like ';i like you'; so can you give me another way?


and if i should write a note please write what i should say or give me things to say.I neeed advice about a boy.?
hmm, ive been there.


i had my friend go tell him


and when we have written a note, say that he really means alot and dont take it as a jokeI neeed advice about a boy.?
email him





maybe something like this:





i know this may be a shock and everything but theres something that has been on my mind latelly...you see i have some sort of feelings for you which are hard to expain and was wondering if you felt the same way? love ??

No comments:

Post a Comment