Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice about my situation?

i had a crush on som1 and i'm sure he did too and in my school if 1 untrusty worthy person finds out every1 knows. so i kept it a secret 4 a year until i told my close friend but she didn't believe me when i told him he hit on me all the time b4 he had a gf. my friend told this fake person she thinks is her friend (although i told her no to tell any1). this person is friends w/ my crush so this person asked me if i liked my crush...so i said no and called my crush a frog (so that person would stop bothering me). now this person told my cursh and his gf this and he was not at school the next day. i feel so bad but i'm sure my crush has said mean things about me b4. his gf already knew i liked him cuz he told her and she makes fun of every1 who is not her friend. knowing my crush he would laugh along w/ her at me. anyways if yo have any advice please i'd like to hear it. thanks. ps it may not seem bad bad i know it will get worse.Advice about my situation?
I think you shouldnt be scared of what other people think about you like that, especially what your crushes gf thinks of you. If you dont want to manke big proplems, you should wait untill your crush is single again. Then show interest after a few weeks when you know hes over her.





BUT if you cant wait then the only thing to do is to tell him - dont be afraid of his gf though. But at the same time dont try to change anything. If your crush wants you, he will leave his gf and come for you. Let him chase you. But then if he doesnt like you, nothing will happen then you are just left slighly embarrased?





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment