Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice about future sister in laws bacheloette party..should I go or not?

My fiances brother is getting married to this girl.I was not asked to be in the wedding yet she's making a big deal that I go to her bachelorette party..her and her bridesmaids are going golfing then lunch (I wasn't invited to that) then bar hopping for the night (I don't drink) then ending up at her friends house where she told me and I quote '; we will be getting totally abliviated';. I politely told her that I don't drink but she keeps pushing and pressuring me to go. I'm to the point where I feel like I am going to tell her in a not so polite way that she can take her invitation and stick it.. How should I handle this situation??Need advice about future sister in laws bacheloette party..should I go or not?
i would tell her that i'm sorry but i do have other plans. have a good time. i sure wouldn't go. sounds like trouble. she's not that important of a person in your life to make a sacrifice for.Need advice about future sister in laws bacheloette party..should I go or not?
It sounds like you have nothing in common with then. Just tell her in the nicest way you can that you dont think that they're your type of people or that you guys have nothing in common. Then give her the invitation and tell her she can give it to someone else.
Don't blow your cool. Tell her you will think about it and will probably go. This will get her off your back. If you really don't want to go, don't. Then make up some excuse the next day why you didn't show up.
Just go and make the best of it. You could be a sober driver and keep everyone safe. You do not want to start out on the wrong foot with new family ties.
go and not drink.
yes go....with a camera
typical woman alway have to make everything about yourself .





this isnt about you what so ever this is about ur brother and his partners special day and the build up to it as well . dont go sure y would u it only someone ur going to see for the rest of ur life unless u disowen your brother , thats a great start sure mouth at her over it dont be polite that will do the trick .





why should you be a part of the wedding !!!! itsd her friends and family from the sound of it ild say uve had nothting to dpo with the girl up to now either ................. your not owed anything from them so take the lemon out of ur mouth and stop being so selfish , making everything about you ,looking to cause trouble and ruin there wedding and the build up , im supprised with at attitude like that ur even invited to the wedding at all ..... so what if she wants to spend time with her mates as i said u probably look down ur noise at her anyway








so all in all shut ur face and suck it up u horrible human being
turn it over to your intended 's brother , it's obivous that she is trying to enclude you cause you both are getting married to the same family and it does excite her. I think you should say you have something to do for your wedding at this time and it requires your attention. Which it does and which you do have to focus on your own special day. Focus on your wedding day and make it fun for all just as much as she wants the party to be great. I don't drink much and I have good reasons not to drink much.So let it go and leave it at her intended's feet. He will have to deal with an over energetic young woman lol. Best he learns how to deal with it now lol. Hopes this helps.








txstitches
Tell her you weren't invited to the wedding, so you don't think it's appropriate to go to the bachelorette party (hen night is easier to type!). It sounds dreadful, especially if you're not a drinker! Golf and lunch sounds good, but bar-hopping?





Or just agree, and invent an elderly relative that has a fall that you need to go and visit... Sometimes these things have a way of catching up with you, but she sounds distant enough (fiance's brother's fiance) that you might not get found out. Would you care anyway? Is your fiance's mother going? She's the one you need to not fall out with.
First of all, I have to say, I have no idea what abliviated means. =\


(Call me dumb)





Before I give my advice, I must press that no matter whether you reject or accept, you must tell her in a polite manner. If not, it may cause further complications that will stress you out in the future. After all, when you marry your fiance, she WILL be your relative, and even if she is a total prat, you have to keep things light so you won't have any problems.





Her behavior is sort of confusing me, I will admit. Not inviting you to the wedding? But pressuring you to ';get totally abliviated';? =\ You seem not to want to go, so, my advice is:





TURN DOWN INVITATION, POLITELY.


Make sure you have a good explanation too, like,


';I don't want to be any trouble.';


';I have other plans.'; %26lt;---Lame excuse


Be creative =)





Or, just say it straight to her face (somewhat politely), that she can shove her invitation up her...nose. Whatever suits you.





However, she may get offended (though I wouldn't understand why), so if you think she's that sort of person, I suggest you go, but try to stay away from trouble. =)
i have a friend who kept pressuring me to go to the club with her.


usually its ever 16 year old dream to go to a club an drink and not have to have an ID.


i have a boyfriend and he wasn't comfortable with it and neither was i because that's not how i am anymore.


so i told her yes one time so she would stop bothering me about it and at the last minute i just didn't go.


and another time i just told her, politely, that im not going and there's nothing that you can say the will make me go so you can give it up.


she was mad a little but she got over it because i told her that's not my scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment