Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice about Pregnancy!!!?

I posted the post below a few days ago and got some good advice! Anyway, Its been a week since I had that incident, and now I am cramping. It feels like I'm about to start my period, and kinda bloated. It might be gas, but could it possibly be implantation or something? I can't help but wonder! Thanks!...








I know most details about when you can get pregnant...but I wanted some other opinions on this one. I had sex on day 11-12 of my cycle, which was last Thursday %26amp; Friday. I was stupid at the time, and we didn't use protection. Please don't tell me how stupid I am...because I already know it was a mistake. Anyway, I usually have a 25-28 day cycle...how soon will symptoms start to show if I'm pregnant? I'm a little nervous right now...and I wish I could know ASAP! The time will kill me!


P.S. He did pull out, but then re-entered a few minutes later. Yeah, I know. Nice advice please...I've already tormented myself for it! Thanks Guys!Advice about Pregnancy!!!?
It varies for every person. You have to just wait it out unfortunately. You have about 10 days and then you can take a test. Sorry :(Advice about Pregnancy!!!?
the only way to know earlier is to get a blood test. other than that you need to wait until you are about 2 days away from getting your period and take like an EPT or clear blue which sometimes can detect earlier than after your missed period. Sorry cant help you more than that. Good luck i hope things work out the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment