Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice about my boyfriend.?

Okay ive been going out with this guy for four weeks now, I really like him but he is real big on drugs and he got arrested at school last week for drugs. Every one that knows im going out with him at school and they all know that he is a pot head but no one understands that hes not a bad guy i like him a whole bunch my teachers even know that were going out some how and they told my mom im dating someone that doese drugs at parrent teacher converence and they all warned my mom about him that he is very dangerous. And he is suspended from school for awhile and i dont see him much because my mom is becomeing very protective because ive been making bad choices or she thinks i have and she has never even met him. ive been going over to my friends house alot so we could go see him because my mom wont let me see him. i dont know what to do he gave me a dimond ring and i like him a whole bunch and he isnt dangerous people think they no him but they dont hes really cute and funny and nice and i like everything about him i dont know how to prove to my mom or everyone else how sweet he is. And i want to hang out just me and him and not my friend around. can someone help me out?Advice about my boyfriend.?
okay, how do I say this nicely............Unless he changes his ways more than likely he will turn out to be a lazy no good wife/girlfriend beater that can not hold down a job which will in turn end up as more beatings for the wife/girlfriend. Please move on with your life and find someone else
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment