Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice about my body? pics included?

could you give me some advice about my body should i lose weight or just tone up n lose my pregnant looking belly (im not pregnant) how can i reach that lower belly


http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/pp292...Advice about my body? pics included?
You look fine. Just need to tone up, %26amp; I need to do the same thing!Advice about my body? pics included?
Psshh... you look fine. But if you want to lose that weight fast i would give it about... 3 weeks. Try dancing, like seriously turn on some music stand in front of a mirror and dance. I know dancing in front of a mirror sounds lame but it really works. You can try eating 5-7 small meals a day too, if you starve yourself and dont continue to, you will gain weight not nessecarily twice the amount of weight you lost though.
maybe lose just five pounds no more than ten. and i have the lower belly pouch as well and this is the exercise i did and i saw reslts soooo quick! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekjSDyqKc鈥?/a> oh and ignore the guy before me ur belly is not big at all hes just a jerk
Well, your legs and arms look fine. I would suggest you tone up that belly. It's going to be hard but don't give up. A small waist makes the rest of the body looks like an hour glass.
one boob is bigger than the other...








... LOL ooh.. i c. well i didnt say it befor but i think u have a nice body. u shouldnt change it. ppl r stupid. nothings wrong with ulol.
You should just tone up it's not really that big so it shouldn't be hard.
Wait r u pregnant?? b/c that belly is big
sittups, i use my wii fit, and it works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment