Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice about a girl.?

Ok, here's my situation. I live in a small town, about 1000 people, which means our high school is also small. I am a freshman and am in the high school band, first trumpet. One of my sister's friends, the star basketball player, and a senior is the other first trumpet, so we sit by each other everyday. Over the course of the year we have become pretty good friends, and I am really starting to like her. I am terrible at understanding girls, so I have no idea is she is even the slightest bit interested in me.





Question is: should I ask her out? I know everyone always says just go for it, but there are so many things working against me. First off, she's a senior, so she graduates this year. Which means that at the end of this year she's going off to college, and I'm stuck in high school. Plus, she's my sisters best friend, so if she says no, I'll end up getting crap from my entire family for asking a senior out.Need advice about a girl.?
ummm dude...i asked out a junior this year and she said yes, i'm also a freshman. Go for it, if you get rejected, so what, everyone will forget about it eventually... oh boy.... ok here's a good example. I asked this goth chick out once (and i'm not goth) cause i thought she would be kinky as a girlfriend, and i got rejected...I kinda told my friend about it in math class, kinda loud, and a few other people heard. People laughed, and made fun of me about it for about 2 weeks, maybe less, but now everyone has forgot about it.Need advice about a girl.?
you first try to know her interests.whatever she likes %26amp; even her opinion about ur friendship.if shes more happy while spending time with you compared to other times %26amp; if she always speaks to you more than any one else.then it will be easy 4 u to ask her.all is to understand her completely b4 u go ahead!.let ur love succeed: )
she has no interest. not saying anything negative against you but girls almost never go for guys younger than them. the bigger the age gap the less the chance. so you my friend have no chance

No comments:

Post a Comment