Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need a little advice.... its about this girl. All answers welcomed?

Well me and my girlfriend have been dating for 2 months and i get really shy around her. We are constantly being watched and when we finally get alone time,i don't know what to say. Now she thinks i don't like her. Tonight we will have some time to talk. I need advice on what to do. The event is tonight so please answer quick!I need a little advice.... its about this girl. All answers welcomed?
Just let go, and completely be yourself. I had a boyfriend like that once, and it was really difficult, because I felt like I didn't even know him. Just say interesting things about yourself. Funny stories, embarassing moments. Make her laugh, girls love a guy who can make them laugh. Then ask her to tell you some silly stories about herself.





Also, about the whole, feeling like your always being watched, it's okay. That happens a lot. Just ignore them and eventually, you will stop noticing it :]


Good luck!I need a little advice.... its about this girl. All answers welcomed?
just complament her, but not OVER complaiment, then she gets the wrong idea. but just strike up a conversation about anything, school, likes and dislikes (let her answer first), just be yourself and tell her you get nervous around her. thats ahuge complaiment for a girl and she'll think its cute.
just talk to her dude. be yourself, make a move
Be yourself! losen up!!! and tell her that you are nervous ...you're dating her tell her what's on your mind!
  • beauty makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment