Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need advice about something very juvenile that involves me lying about hooking up with someone?

Basically, a friend asked me who i had hooked up with, and although i hadn't before i made up that i had hooked up with a guy i went out with (don't ask me why i did that). I thought she didnt know this guy, but today he asked me why i lied to her about it. He's not a nice guy and not trustworthy, so chances are he'll tell her about it, and then the news will travel around my school.


is there any way i can make up (another) lie about WHY i lied, or should i risk telling the truth?I need advice about something very juvenile that involves me lying about hooking up with someone?
With each choice we make, there is a consequence.





It always pays to be honest. Lies have a way of multiplying very quickly and making matters worse.





You need to tell the truth and you'll have to deal with the consequences of telling the truth. It's also imperative that you apologize to anyone you have either hurt or embarassed because of your lie.





It won't be as bad as the consequences of telling more lies and adding fuel to the fire!I need advice about something very juvenile that involves me lying about hooking up with someone?
Don't make up anything new, stay firm with what you said.


If hes not nice and such, chances are half the people will believe you.
  • beauty makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment