Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ugh I need some advice about a boy.?

I like this boy%26lt;33 and I think he likes me. Problem is he just started dating a girl today and I don't think that they are going to last. I caught him staring at me about 8 times today during my first period since that is the only period I have with him. I was sitting with my friends at lunch and some of his friends were sitting beside us so he sat right diagonally from me. He didn't sit with his girlfriend. He has started talking to me more and more each day. I was texting with a friend and she was talking to him and she told him and he told her to say hi. He did and I said hi back. I cuaght him acting like he was yawning and then he looked at me. When i looked over thought he turned away real quick. Any clue what i can do to get him to like me/ or like me more to where him and his girlfriend hav no chance. (I know thats mean and all but I know they wont last)Ugh I need some advice about a boy.?
Hunnie the fact is, if he didn't want to be with her he wouldn't be. If he isn't man enough to just dump her than why would you want to be with him?





It's sweet and all that you like him, but would you want some girl trying to wreck your relationship, I think not. So just lay off , find someone single, and or wait till they break up on their own.Ugh I need some advice about a boy.?
just try to talk to him more and flirt with him.


don't be obvious, but obvious enough so he knows your not just being nice.


text him every once and a while if you're in class together.


say something like


just wanted to say hi


be cute


and ask how his girlfriend is
well just be honest with him. go up to him and say ';i know you have a girlfriend but i just wanted you to know if it doesnt work out i really want a chance'; and if he really doesnt like the girl he will leave her.

No comments:

Post a Comment